1.- Identification of the Data Controller
CALZADOS SPIKE SL .., with NIF: B53596367 and with registered office at C / Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, Nº 76 – 03203 Elche – Alicante (SPAIN), and with telephone +34 966.638.258 and email email@example.com, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee your security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulations.
2.- Purpose of the treatment
In CALZADOS SPIKE SL .. we use your data to the extent that it is allowed by the RGPD, as well as by current regulations that are applicable. In any case, the treatment will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be treated in an incompatible way for said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
– Answer your questions, requests or requests.
– Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of the consultation services requested by the client.
– Manage your phone calls.
– Issue receipts of payment for the services provided in favor of the client.
– For the correct performance of the requested service, the personal data of the client necessary to monitor the evolution of this during the provision of the service will be processed.
– Carry out all those administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
– Compliance with our legal obligations.
– Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
– Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
– Manage sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
3.- Legitimation for the treatment
The legitimation of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of the RGPD, as well as article 8 of Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party will be requested for the treatment.
“In accordance with Art. 6, section 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, having previously obtained your express consent to the registration to our newsletter, we will use the necessary data to send commercial communications in accordance with said consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or
by clicking on the link provided for this in the e-mail with said commercial communication.
After unsubscribing, we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent for the data to continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law and on those that we inform you in this document. ”
4.- Duration of treatment
FOOTWEAR SPIKE SL. will keep your personal data for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the consent for it is not withdrawn. Once the relationship is completed, the data will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection, being available only to Judges and Courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive and, after this period, it will proceed to its complete elimination.
5.- Rights that assist the interested parties
FOOTWEAR SPIKE SL. informs you of the possibility of exercising free of charge your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the treatment and portability of the data, providing along with your request a copy of the DNI or equivalent document proving identity, by contacting CALZADOS SPIKE SL., With registered office at C / Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, Nº 76 – 03203 Elche – Alicante (SPAIN), or by email to the following address: spike @ calzad